Terms and conditions
Montreal Carservice Terms & Conditions
This agreement is between clients and Montreal Towncar and Car service for the hire of a vehicle at the agreed address and time and subject to the following conditions:
- Payment can be made by Cash at the time of service Online reservations with credit cards like Amex, Visa & Master Card credit cards, Corporate Accounts are Welcome
- Transportation reservations can only be made by an adult 18 years of age or over. The client will be held responsible for the actions and conduct of all the passengers within their party Montreal Towncar and Car service reserves the right to terminate the transportation services agreement without refund if clients become unruly or abusive.
- All our vehicles are non-smoking. No food allow inside our vehicles.
Should these terms be ignored the drivers are instructed to terminate the transportation agreement.
- All passengers are required to wear seat belts under current local transportation laws.
Transportation of children by prior agreement using the correct child seat or seat restrains.
- Changes to the reservation like pick up time or pick up address should be communicated to Montreal Towncars and Car Service by email with no less than 24 hours in advance and one of our dispatchers will confirm the changes are acceptable.
- Drivers will reserve the right to refuse passage to any venue that they consider unsafe for the vehicle or the clients.
- Overtime rates will be charged by fifteen minutes incrementing time and will add it to the invoice where applicable.
In some circumstances, overtime service cannot be added to the reservation due to other commitments.
- Damage or disfigurement of the vehicle caused by the Passengers (including upholstery damage, spillage, and soiling) will be charged to the hiring client. The cleaning and sanitizing fee for soiling starts at $200 dollars and up depending on the gravity of the damage.
- In the event of an unforeseen vehicle accident or breakdown of the car before or during your service, Montreal Car service reserve the right to substitute an alternative vehicle to the one booked.
- In the event of an unforeseen car accident or breakdown during your event, the Montreal Car service will not be held liable for compensation beyond the cost of the car hire price for the specific vehicle and time not in service. In all cases, we will endeavor to do our best to keep you on time
Please note the capacity of reserve vehicles when making a reservation, as any extra luggage cannot be carried inside the vehicles for safety and insurance reasons.
Montreal Towncar and Car service take the safety of all our clients very seriously, especially our youngest clients. We only fit Canadian standards for child seats and safety restraints. For newborn baby’s up to 6 months we can fit your baby capsule or seat in any of our cars.
Fixed front & rear-facing seats as well as booster seats can be provided upon request and availability.